We are proud to deliver grade A quality raising, releveling, support and relocation services to residents in our neighbouring communities.
Clients are often unfamiliar with the steps and procedures needed to achieve their desired vision. For that reason, CDS pays particular attention to all our client’s questions and concerns and will provide guidance throughout the entire construction process.
The relationship we’ve developed throughout the years will prove to be an asset to your project. We can recommend trustworthy qualified professionals to complete aspects of your project in which we do not specialise in, such as; foundation work, plumbing and wiring of your home.
Why lift, relevel, support or relocate your house?
- Lifting, releveling and supporting a home or cottage can be a very attractive investment for any entrepreneur or homeowner. It essentially doubles the square footage of any bungalow. This new element of your house becomes a lower living area which can be utilised in a variety of ways:-Bedroom for adult children
-Nanny suite/guest room
-Source of passive income
The possibilities are as vast as the client’s imagination.
- The health and safety benefits of having a new, leak free, structurally sound foundation is often overlooked. Leaks or flooding in your basement can often lead to the growth of mold caused by the damp nature of a poorly built foundation. Lifting your house for excavation of existing foundation and rebuilding a new structurally sound foundation brings peace of mind to you and your loved ones.
- Raising a building and foundation will help increase drainage and prevent damage caused by overland flooding. Proper basement design may significantly lower one’s flood insurance premium.
- Environmentalists are stating that sea levels are rising worldwide. All residences and buildings located nearby bodies of water are increasingly at risk. Raising your house and foundation above the recommended elevation is fantastic way to prevent potential damages. Protect your investment, help keep you family safe. “Lift it and forget it!”
- Our relocation service is often utilized by our clients to take advantage of land value. Relocation allows the owner to increase the value of their property by building a new home. This new residence will then better meet the needs of their diverse lifestyle. A still structurally sound building does not have to be demolished and can be renovated, recycled and repurposed to better suit the client’s needs.