As a family business with staff residing in a number of the affected areas,
CDS Building Movers would like to offer our assistance as a service to our neighbours affected by the heart-breaking flooding.
For residents looking for general information, or for those seeking assistance with their property, we are here to support our community during this traumatic time.
CDS doesn’t have all the answers. We do, however, have part of the solution.
Pierre Hill, our bilingual estimator, is available to speak with whomever requires assistance.
Carp / Constance Bay
Embrun / Rockland
Ontario Disaster Recovery Assistance
Get Prepared Government of Canada
My House has been Flooded. Now What? (Citizen Article)
- Consult your insurance broker for details on natural disaster insurance
- Consult your local township for funding or grants available to you
- Call your local conservation authority for details about any new restriction for new flood height and depth of your new foundation
- Piling system (do you require Helical Piers)
- Apply for a building permit